Ok, first off, I love movies that involve time travel. From "Back to the Future" to the 3rd Harry Potter movie. But with all time travel movies, inconsistencies are boundless. But with this movie and it's plot that just pulls you in from the get-go, you never really notice any inconsistencies;
Joseph Gordon-Leavitt is a great actor. And this movie (as well as "Inception" and "The Lookout") proves it even more. He made a great younger version of Bruce Willis (nose shape / jaw area, especially) but I think they went a bit too far with the contact lenses, as they were practically bursting out of the screen whenever it cut to a close-up shot of Joseph.
Emily Blunt was an interesting choice for her role in in this. I would never have expected to see her in a role like this. But, she played it really well.
And Paul Dano is a bit role did great with what he had. He freaks out really well.
Final Rating: A-
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment